Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two drink minimum per person
"From Hollywood to Hollywood" Contest
Over the course of several weeks a select few comics will be chosen by audience and judges vote to perform at the final shows for a chance to win some great prizes in our "From Hollywood To Hollywood" Comedy Competition. EACH CLUB WILL BE CHOOSING 3 WINNERS
How does the voting work?
75% of the voting tally is done by the audience members-the remainder 25% will be voted by Improv Management and Executives. The more people you bring, the better chance you will have at winning the audience portion of the vote. Voting by Improv Management will be based on the following criteria: Material, Stage Presence, Timing, Overall Performance. Each category receives a possible 10 points giving you a possible perfect score of 40 Points.
1st Place: Flight and hotel to Hollywood, CA where they will get a guest spot at the Hollywood Improv and a meeting w/ a talent agent
2nd Place: Emcee weekend at one of the South Florida Improvs
3rd Place: $100 gift certificate to the Improv Comedy Club